Books Written by Mayflower Passengers
- A Relation or Journal of the Proceedings of the English Plantation Settled at Plymouth, by Edward Winslow and others (London, 1622). These are the Pilgrims' journals for the first year at Plymouth.
- Good News from New England, by Edward Winslow (London, 1624). See also a full scan of an original. These are the Pilgrims' journals for the second and third year at Plymouth.
- Of Plymouth Plantation (Volume 1 and Volume 2) by William Bradford (written 1630-1651, first published 1854). This is the most complete first-hand history of Plymouth, written by its long-time governor.
- First Conference Between Some Young Men Born in New England and some Ancient Men who Came out of Holland, by William Bradford (manuscript, 1648).
- Third Conference Between Some Young Men Born in New England and some Ancient Men who Came out of Holland Concerning the Church and the Government Thereof , by William Bradford (manuscript, 1651).
- Poetry of William Bradford (various poems, 1640s and 1650s).
- Hypocrisy Unmasked, by Edward Winslow (London, 1646).
- New England's Salamander Discovered, by Edward Winslow (London, 1647).
- Glorious Progress of the Gospel Amongst the Indians, by Edward Winslow (London, 1649).
Books Written by Pilgrim Associates
- The Sin and Danger of Self Love: A Sermon Preached at Plymouth in December 1621, by Robert Cushman (London, 1622).
- The Works of John Robinson: Pastor of the Pilgrims (Volume 1, Volume 2, and Volume 3) edited by Robert Ashton, plus his Manumission of a Manuduction (1615, the only one known to be missing from the 3-volume Works).
- New England's Prospect, by William Wood (London, 1634).
- New English Canaan, by Thomas Morton (Amsterdam, 1637).
- History of New England, 1630-1649 (Volume 1, Volume 2), by John Winthrop.
- The Works of Captain John Smith, edited by Edward Arber.
- Declaration of the Affairs of the English People that First Inhabited New England, by Phineas Pratt (manuscript, 1662).
- New England's Memorial, by Nathaniel Morton (Cambridge, 1669).
- Biographies of William Bradford and Edward Winslow by Cotton Mather, excerpts from Magnalia Christi Americana (Boston, 1702).
- General History of New England, by William Hubbard (17th century manuscript, first published 1815).
- Chronological History of New England in the Form of Annals, by Thomas Prince (Boston, 1737).
Plymouth Colony and Mayflower-related Documents
Letters Written by Pilgrims, other Associates, and Visitors to Early Plymouth Colony
- Pastor John Robinson's Farewell Letter to the Pilgrims (1620)
- Robert Cushman's letter to Edward Southworth (1620)
- Edward Winslow to friends, mentioning Thanksgiving (1621)
- William Hilton to his family (1621)
- John Pory's Letters (1622)
- Letter of William Bradford and Isaac Allerton (1623)
- Edward Winslow to Robert Jackson, Spaulding Clerk of Sewers (1623)
- Emmanuel Altham's Letters (1623-1624)
- Isaac de Rasieres' Letter (1628)
- William Bradford's Letterbook (1624-1630)
- Letters of William Bradford to John Winthrop (1631-1645)
- Letters of Edward Winslow to John Winthrop (1636-1646)